Join our team! We're a diverse and growing local company with opportunities in camera sales, service, rental, education and photo lab. If you're creative, motivated, and think you'd be a great addition to these or supporting departments like warehouse or accounting, we'd like to hear from you.
Custom Framing Specialist
We’re looking for a focused and detail-oriented candidate with a passion for photography, custom framing, and photographic printing. Must be self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-pasted dead-line driven environment. Must be excellent with customer service and have prior sales experience. In this position you will split you time between, helping customers at the photo lab counter, building custom frames, and helping with other photo lab production tasks.
- Front counter tasks:
- Customer service and sales
- Cash handling
- Taking in detailed orders
- Answer phones, emails and voicemails
- Taking in detailed custom framing orders.
- Marking orders complete and passing off to customers for pick-up
Compensation: $12/hr plus commission
Canon Cinema Training & Sales Event Coordinator (Part-time)
We are an official Canon Cinema dealer! We are looking for someone to grow this category at Precision so we can become a staple in the Austin cinema and filmmaking community.
- Knowledge and experience with the Canon Cinema line of cameras and lenses
- Teaching experience
- knowledge and experience in the Austin filmmaking and commercial video community
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Plan and execute 1 sales/marketing event per month
- Plan and teach 2 workshops per month
- Work with management, education, sales, rentals and marketing to strengthen customer awareness around Canon Cinema products and education
- Liaise with Canon on latest products and potential events
- Cultivate a community centered around Canon Cinema and filmmaking
- Educate and outfit our customer - amateur to pro - by listening to needs and incorporating latest industry trends and current promotions based on the customer's individual needs and budget
- Educate staff as needed
- $18/hour, max 20 hrs per week
- 50% profit split for workshops
- Employee Gear Discounts
- Free Photography Classes
*Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply*